Eagle National Steel is the Premier steel supplier in the Dallas Fort Worth Metroplex and among the most accommodating Steel Service Centers in the United States. Our primary focus is to provide world class customer service and to establish a lasting relationship with our customers. If you're experienced in the steel industry and are committed to providing world-class service, we're looking for you! We're always looking for well-qualified candidates to join our team. Take a look at our open positions and apply online. Even if our current employment opportunities aren't a perfect fit, check back often as we'll be updating this page often. We can't wait to work with you at Eagle National Steel!
Eagle National Steel, one of the nation's most accommodating Steel Service Centers and has been in business for over 30 years, has an outstanding opportunity for a results-focused, highly-driven Internet Sales/Business Development individual. The person selected for this position will develop and implement processes supporting the E-Commerce portion of our business. The individual's responsibilities will also include responding to all internet leads from the company website in a timely manner. The individual must be internet "savvy" and steel industry sales is preferred.
- Handle all incoming internet email and phone leads from website and referral services.
- Must be able to respond to email and phone leads in a professional, well-spoken manner.
- Conceptualize and understand the psychology of internet customers and work with them accordingly.
- Check email and voicemail frequently and respond to inquiries ASAP.
- Track and respond to all internet and referral leads.
- Create a client prospecting file upon receipt of all leads.
- Quote prices, rates and availability of all products to clients.
- Remain current on all products.
Vacation time and insurance benefits are available.
Eagle National Steel has been in the steel industry for over 30 years, and has an immediate opening for an experienced bi-lingual sales counter person at their GreenvilleTexas location.
We are seeking an experienced bi-lingual Spanish speaking sales person that is looking for the opportunity to grow and advance with a customer service culture company that understands how important this "right" person is, and that people make up a successful company. Must have Steel Sales experience.
We are committed to providing all of our employees with the resources and work environment to take their career to the next level.
Job Responsibilities include but not limited to greeting all of our walk in traffic and providing outstanding customer service.
Hours are M-F 8:00am-5:00pm and Saturday 8:00am-Noon
Greenville Steel provides:
- Vacation Benefits
- Insurance Benefits